At Anchor Electric, we offer employees a great career as Commerical/Industrial electricians.
We take the safety of our employees and customers seriously. Ensuring that our employees are properly trained helps to ensure that they are educated and protected while allowing for a safe work environment.
The below training is required for our employees and/or supervisors:
- Basic Annual Safety Training
- General Construction Practices during Tool Box Talks
- OSHA 10-30 Hour Certification
- Machine and Tool Specific Training during Tool Box Talks
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Weekly Jobsite Safety Meetings
We are committed to making sure our customers have confidence in our Company. To help ensure this, our employees must pass a background check and drug screen. We proudly participate in the TN Drug Free Workplace Program.
We believe in the growth and development of our employees. We provide 100% tuition paid apprenticeship program for those qualified and interested in developing their skills and becoming a journey-man electrician.
Please contact our office if you are interest in a career with Anchor Electric, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer